GP05 Long Side Braid Conversion

July 24, 2017






Hey. They're age-conversion hair for child and toddler. Original hair named "GP05 Long Side Braid" is from "Parenthood Game Pack" and only for adult. I've merged child and toddler hairs into one package for sharing textures. They're base game compatible.

DESCRIPTION
Type ---------- Hair > Long
Gender ---------- Female (Male)
Age ---------- Toddler / Child
Swatch ---------- 9 (EA default colors)
Random ---------- Enable
Mesh ---------- Custom
Thumbnail ---------- Custom
Requirement ---------- The Sims 4 (BG)
Content ----------  One package

CREDIT
The Sims 4 / EA /MaxisSims 4 Studio





DOWNLOAD ----- Thank you for your support 😊
DOWNLOAD ----- No Adfly


📥"DOWNLOAD" opens new window, and go to or start to download from  SimFileShere via AdFlay. If you have a trouble with AdFlay, please direct download from my SimFileShare folder.
Thanks for your support ☺ 

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Says "No Adfly" takes you to secondary link that takes you directly to "AdFly" Lmao! Stop lying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chill the AdFly one did send me directly to SFS. Probably they got swapped by accident...

      Delete
    2. Hey. I fixed those links. Yeah, I've mistaken those links by accident. My apologies.

      But your words are a bit rude. I am a human as same as you. Are you really thinking I shared CC for bitching someone?

      Delete
    3. And thanks, KACIAKERES : )
      Sorry for inconvenience, everyone.

      Delete

Blogger Followers

Google+ Followers