EA Hair Catalog

July 09, 2017


I'm organizing lists for EA hair style and "age conversion CC" of them. This is the index of it.
Essentially I organized this for my game. So it's not completely.  But I think someone is in need of these things. If you informed me other conversion hair you know (or a conversion hair you made), I would really appreciate it. Thank you and I hope this helps you. 😊

UPDATE:2017/07/20 --- ⧫ SP07 ⧫ SP09UPDATE:2017/07/18 --- ⧫ BG ⧫ GP05 ⧫ SP01 ⧫ SP04 ⧫ SP09








    You Might Also Like

    3 Comments

    1. This helps A LOT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey, Tamo! Your cc is amazing! I think this hair should be added to your catalog! http://simduction.tumblr.com/post/134866186062/alex-hair-by-simduction-new-hair-for-males-and

      ReplyDelete

    Blogger Followers

    Google+ Followers